Dil Bechara | Official Trailer | Sushant Singh Rajput | Sanjana Sanghi | Mukesh Chhabra | AR Rahman




Sushant Singh Rajput 

 Stories my grandma told meas a young girl often started like this. Once upon a timethere was a Prince and a Princess. They both died. The End. But no one likes such stories. I'm Kizie Basu. Don't ask why. I have cancer. Who named you, Kissie? It's Kizie. Z. My name is Immanuel Rajkumar Junior. A few years ago,I had a brush with osteosarcoma. But, I'm a fighter. And I've never had sex! I... have... You don't look safe.You look like a serial killer. I'm a serial killerand you're a serial kisser. What a pair! Seri. Seri? Means okay in Tamil. From now on,'Seri' is our word. But cancer neither can handle smilesnor has a heart. Once upon a timethere was a Prince and a Princess. They died. The End. But, this story is an incomplete one. It's one that the Prince and Princess complete. Manny, I want to go to Paris. You are imperative for my heart. It beats fasterevery time you come closer. It's not fair to him. It's my problem.He doesn't need to suffer through it. You ignoring me won't changemy feelings for you. We don't get to decidewhen we're born or when we die. But we do get to decidehow we live our life. Seri, Kizie Basu? Seri! And I'm not your girlfriend. Like, not now or ever? Never ever! Liar!